About 7 years ago Allie and I were juniors at UNC, in the early stages of our relationship. We were hanging out in her room at 505D when the conversation suddenly turned very serious. Allie looked at me and said, "Chris, I feel like I want to serve in China at some point in my life. If you're not up for that, then we need to make some changes in our relationship...." Of course I went along with it because, hey, I liked this girl and what junior in college really knows what they want to do with their life?!? Little did I know that today we would be 4 and a half years into marriage and pursuing an opportunity to serve as English teachers in China!
As we continue on this journey we hope to use this blog to keep everyone informed on how the Father is working in our lives. We each will be writing updates as we deal with the daily struggles and rewards of planning and serving in China. Our hope is that this blog will show you how the Father is moving and that you will be a part of this every step of the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment