From the airport seat of Chris...
Wow, so much has happened since our last post. Sorry for the delay in posting, we haven't had good Internet access for a few weeks.
Our 10 weeks in Thailand are officially over and we have only 1 more flight before we get to Changsha. We had a great time in Thailand between having Emerson, seeing friends, and going to a company wide conference. However, although the warm weather and tasty food was nice, we are eager to leave Thailand and get back to our calling in Changsha. About a week ago a student emailed me and asked if he could pick us up at the airport. He said he missed us and wanted to be the first one to hold Emerson! I'm excited to see how our relationship develops over the next semester!
Here are some pics of Emerson on her first international trip. Apparently even babies have to get their pictures taken at customs!


Just wanted you guys to know that I LOVE reading your updates. They are fun, encouraging, heart-warming, and funny. You guys are doing a great job and I love that we get a internet's-eye-view of what God's doing through you. Much, much love, Brooke and Brad Oh, and Emerson is beautiful. I hope to meet her in person one day :)
ReplyDelete