Today Allie and I found out that we will be moving to Hengyang in the Hunan Province! Hengyang is in the southwest region of China and has a subtropical monsoon climate. There will be plenty of rain, but at least we'll be warm! We will be teaching at Hengyang Normal University on a team of 9 from the U.S. and Canada. Here's a picture of the University:
Please join us as we begin to lift up the students and faculty of the university. We ask that the Father will already begin to work in the hearts of those in the city of Hengyang. We are continually amazed by the support of our friends and family as we continue the process of serving in Hengyang! Thank you for all that you do!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -- Jeremiah 29:11

How aweseome! In the grand scheme of things, you won't be that far away from Hong Kong or even Thailand. Bring me back some Pad Thai!
ReplyDelete