Friday, October 5, 2012

Ole!

From the couch of Allie....
 
 
The most recent team fun night was a mexican fiesta.  Mainly meaning that we ate a ton of mexican food while listening to mariachi music.  Since we don't have any mexican restaurants it was an extra special treat! 

 
Look at all those colors!  We had carne asada, pico de gallo, spanish rice, black beans, and turd shaped sopapillas courtesy of Chris and I.  They may have tasted more like donuts than the delicate mexican dessert but whatever.  We tried :)
 
The kids' table....
 
 
We are still working on getting them to all look at the camera and smile in unison.  Then we'll work on their peace signs for pictures.
 
 
 
This is Chris's perfect taco.  Don't be fooled by the blank space on the plate either, this is round 2.  Please notice the tortilla chips, it was a thing of brilliance.
 
I love our team.
 

Stan, Stacey, and Ani chowing down.


 
I think J loved his tortilla.

 
Mouth too full to smile...
 
 

 
We don't get a Mexican fiesta every night?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment