I have this picture on my phone from when Molly visited us
last year in Hengyang at the (power) hip hop class we took. On this
spectacular birthday of hers I must say, she is the greatest sister ever. She makes me laugh, cry, scream, a whole
range of sisterly emotions. She is my
best friend. And today, well today, she
is another year older. Which to me just
means it’s another year of going on adventure and having fun, another year of
being amazed that I get to be related to such an unbelievably cool person, another year of being inspired by her
determination and entertained by her wit.
I love this girl.
Seriously, I love her so much that with the time change sometimes she
will viber text me at 4am my time with fun dog pictures or just a ‘hows your
day’ and I haven’t had the heart to tell her that it wakes me up everytime.
I love getting little messages from her so much that I don’t care what
time she sends them J
Happy birthday molly pants!
No comments:
Post a Comment