Last weekend we had something called team fun day. It is a time when all of our teammates get together and go do something random and fun in China. Here is the fun and random thing we decided to do this time:
On the new campus they have all this open road where there are few cars and most of the traffic is bike traffic. Well, for the low low price of 10RMB (less than $1.75) you can rent this beauty for 1 hour. Each bike mobile comes with a radio which really ups the 'stare at me' factor and a sticker on the front of a luxury car manufacturer. Ours is a Fiat, but I'm sure you could tell that from the quality construction and sleek body style.
I'm apologize for the copious amounts of laughter in this video
When our hour was up we went to watch a Christmas movie with a bunch of students to tell them about the real reason for Christmas. What a great day!
Hilarious!! You are right Sweetie, that song was perfect. I too get strange looks in the office now as I am walking to the "beat" of the "Song of the Bike Mobile". I think we were all laughing every bit as hard as you and Chris. We love you! Love Mom and Dad
One of my favorite posts yet! I'm a little jealous actually. How FUN!!!! That song is going to be in my head all day. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLoved the video, AND of course, the classic suprised Allie picture at the end!! =)
ReplyDeleteHilarious!! You are right Sweetie, that song was perfect. I too get strange looks in the office now as I am walking to the "beat" of the "Song of the Bike Mobile". I think we were all laughing every bit as hard as you and Chris.
ReplyDeleteWe love you! Love Mom and Dad