Friday, November 9, 2012

Mazer Tazer Blazer

From the exercise ball of Allie....

Over the summer I did a post entirely devoted to our dog Finley.  But I never got around to putting one up for our other pup, Mazer.  So this is my ode to the little man. (and yes I know that he is a dog, not in fact a man, but that's what I call him)

 
This is what I saw when I got off the airplane in sunny AZ back in July.  Words failed me at the time and still do, I missed him too much.
 
 
 
This is what I woke up to my first morning, his furry mug 3 inches from my face. :)


 
'Hey mom, I'm just hanging out with dad on the couch, wanna bring us some snacks?'
 
 

 
We even got to go on our morning walks!  It was wonderful.
 
Mazer is being cared for (spoiled by) my wonderful parents and sister.  They love him so much it makes it bearable to be away from him.  See you soon again little fella.

No comments:

Post a Comment