This week marks my last week of classes for the semester. I know, it seems so early! Since Allie and I are heading to Thailand soon to await the delivery of our baby, all of my classes this semester are only 12 weeks long. This has been a great blessing, as it allows me to finish an entire semester of classes and still travel with Allie to Bangkok (instead of meeting her there later). One of the fun things about the end of classes is that students will often get us random gifts. Most of the time they will try to buy something "American" or something that they think we will enjoy. Here is one of my favorites:
| Nice wrapping... what could it be?! |
| Card + box... getting excited! |
A Lebron James pen holder! Now I can dunk my pens with authority! Too bad we won't be here around Christmas time... those gifts are usually even more interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment