In my last post, I wrote about how we are moving back to the States this summer. Recently I found out that one of the guys I've been doing a weekly study with (Josh) has gotten accepted to go to graduate school in the States! It will be such a blessing to continue building our friendship together on an entirely different continent than where it started. I find it completely amazing that God would begin our friendship in Josh's "home", and then plan to continue it in mine.
As a UNC fan its hard for me to admit this, but when Josh told me that he applied to Duke I was super excited (because if he got accepted it meant that we'd be really close to one another). It may have been the only time in my life that I've ever cheered for Duke and actually been sad when they "lost." Josh didn't make it into Duke, but check out this video from our celebration dinner to see where he's heading!
No comments:
Post a Comment