So for those of you that don't know, Chris and I's birthdays are exactly one week apart. Last week I blogged about how Chris did this crazy workout to celebrate the big 3-0 and now, as my birthday rapidly approaches I have decided to do it too. I know I said I would rather go to Starbucks and shopping but well.... I have convinced myself that he was onto something. Yay! For the record, Chris said nothing to convince me to do this. But this was one of my favorite commercials growing up, which may have something to do with it. Not saying that I will do it better but I do hope to survive :)
Monday, April 29, 2013
Self peer pressure...Is that even possible?
From the desk of Allie.....
So for those of you that don't know, Chris and I's birthdays are exactly one week apart. Last week I blogged about how Chris did this crazy workout to celebrate the big 3-0 and now, as my birthday rapidly approaches I have decided to do it too. I know I said I would rather go to Starbucks and shopping but well.... I have convinced myself that he was onto something. Yay! For the record, Chris said nothing to convince me to do this. But this was one of my favorite commercials growing up, which may have something to do with it. Not saying that I will do it better but I do hope to survive :)
So for those of you that don't know, Chris and I's birthdays are exactly one week apart. Last week I blogged about how Chris did this crazy workout to celebrate the big 3-0 and now, as my birthday rapidly approaches I have decided to do it too. I know I said I would rather go to Starbucks and shopping but well.... I have convinced myself that he was onto something. Yay! For the record, Chris said nothing to convince me to do this. But this was one of my favorite commercials growing up, which may have something to do with it. Not saying that I will do it better but I do hope to survive :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Brad did an Ironman... I think I'll do one too!"
ReplyDelete- said no Brook Varner ever
You guys are crazy (in a "cutest couple ever" kind of way).