From the desk of Allie....
We are in the process of packing everything we own (worth keeping) to move it into our storage unit this week. Yes, this means we will be living like squatters for the next few weeks but I have embraced it and I am pumped to wear my fingerless gloves again whilst warming myself over a fire that I plan on starting in a metal barrel in our former dining room.
Something fun about moving is finding fun pictures that were buried under 2 years of "important" tax information, a year's worth of SELF magazines, and old grocery lists (so that's why I keep forgetting to get dryer sheets!). I am assuming that everyone cleans like I do...which is rarely. I feel like this picture sums up Chris and I's relationship pretty well:
Competitive, messy, slightly vengeful, and so so so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment