Friday, July 1, 2011

Goodbye to our stuff!

From the chair of Chris....

Sorry its been so long since our last post! We leave in less than a month, so the last few weeks have been crazy. Last weekend we moved all of our stuff to storage in VA! For the next few weeks we'll be living on things that we're going to take to Goodwill on our last day in Kentucky. For now, that means about 3 weeks of living without a couch, dishes, TV... and all the other things that make life comfortable. Here are some pictures to chronicle the move!

I think this is about 1/2 of what we needed to move....


The vehicle:




At this point we are faced with a very real dilemna... can we actually fit all of our belongings in a 6 x 12 trailer?? As always, when I am placed in a seemingly impossible situation in life I refer to the one constant source of wisdom in every man's life: video games. We turned on the Tetris theme music and went to town!


Booyah! Didn't even need the long, straight piece! I would like to thank my dad, wife, and Nintendo for aiding in the packing and moving process... without you guys, none of this would have happened!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Chelsea! Taylor Norton told me that you are moving to East Asia and that you have been following my blog! I'm SO glad that it has been encouraging. I would LOVE to talk about all things EA with you and give you any tips on living there! Send me an email and we can talk as much as you want! haley.strouth@gmail.com
    So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete