From the driver's seat of Allie....
Ok, not really, I learned in traffic school that blogging and driving is highly frowned upon. However, Chris and I have been driving a ton lately, to family weddings, moving our stuff, daily work commutes, so I have had plenty of time to spend in the car. Here's a collection of my automotive randomness:
There is no better time to practice your dance moves then while you are in the car. Nothing wakes you up more in the morning than an all out jam fest....I just wish the Jock Jams remix was still on the radio. My sister, Molly (a post detailing her awesomeness is coming up), and I have dance battles in the car. Waist up dance battles are...in a word, ferocious. In another word, disturbing. Heaven help the people in the car next to us at a stoplight.
I think it would be fun to work on a horse farm for a day. My daily drive through horse country makes me want to pull over one day and ask if they need any help. I used to love cleaning out the horses hooves during my riding lessons when I was little...that was before I realized what I was cleaning from their hooves.
Do driving moccasins make you drive faster or slower?
My dad taught me so much about driving: how to pick a fast car on a road trip and stay 1/2 mile behind them to look out for cops (old school radar detector), how to watch the hubcaps on a car to see if its pulling out in front of you, and where to place hanging clothes so they wont obscure your view of the road. But the thing I use the most? How to drive with my knees...Thanks Dad
Today when I got my coffee from McDonalds , the lady handed me a straw instead of me having to ask for one. I have arrived. And I will get to enjoy it for exactly one week.
You are hilarious... and I love it!
ReplyDeleteAll I can think of Allie is the many car trips Ashley and I got to enjoy with you and Molly every morning! Nothing like an egg biscuit from the gas station..yum! A jam out dance session was always necessary to wake up on the way to school! Good flashback memories!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Kristy