About 98% of my students here are girls, so the best way I've found to meet more guys is to play sports as often as possible. Naturally, my first venture was to the soccer field. After that, I decided to hit the basketball court... on average, people are shorter here than in America, so I feel like Shaq... but back in his days with the Orlando Magic, not these past few years. Last week one of my fellow teachers told me he's been teaching guys how to box so I figured I'd join in for a lesson. Here are a few pictures of the 4 of us!
Lee and Danny are our two Chinese friends that were boxing with us. I felt bad for Danny, he is considerably shorter than the rest of us so he didn't quite have the reach. Lee is actually taller than me, so of course he was the one I had to box! I know what you're really wanting... a video of us boxing so that you can see if I got beaten up or not. Place your bets now.... here's the video!
Lee suffered a busted lip, so we stopped the fight. Round 1 goes to me! I was lucky this time, but if I have a black eye in future posts, you'll know why!
No comments:
Post a Comment