Monday, November 28, 2011

I got a lifetime of knowledge

From the excercise ball of Allie.....

I have watched the movie She's the Man probably 3 different times in one weekend.  I love every last awkward moment of that movie and it continues to be one of my favorites.  If you have not seen it, and you love terribly funny movies (Chris would say to stress the Terribly part) I suggest you go watch it.  It's an adaptation of Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" except with soccer.
Here is a picture from the movie:



So some of you may know that Chris and I play soccer on the teacher team at our school.  The are some of the nicest folks we have met and we can barely speak to half of them.  So here's a picture of Chris and I at our first game with them.



The similarities are astounding!  Except the hair down thing, but nobody really plays like that.  Also, I am the only girl in the league, but they do know I am a girl.  And the number 13?! Ok, we were allowed to pick our numbers but I was just trying to choose something that didn't mean death in chinese and 13 was the first thing I thought of.  It's probably because that movie is on repeat in my subconcious but whatever.  It makes me happy.


 

1 comment:

  1. this will make G happy to no end. did you tell chris that he picked the wrong #. i hope you followed up your match with a nice apple and sandwich!

    ReplyDelete