I keep getting the question, "Have you had any weird food cravings yet?" and I always laugh and say "No, not yet." Like I am too good for food cravings. Truthfully? I love weird food, always have. I crave it all the time. Scrambled eggs on toast with strawberry jam? Yes, please. Pretzels on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? You know it. So I have been finding it difficult to pinpoint any particularly odd (and new) food choice. However, I have noticed a trend in my eating lately.
I call it "Put an egg on it!" It reminds me of this video from Portlandia.
Homemade pizza sandwich?
Did you see this sandwich before, I didn't and now look, there's an egg! hehe
Put....an....egg....on....it!
Ceasar salad? Putaneggonit!
Pancakes and maple syrup? Put an egg on it! Spruce it up!
Oatmeal? PUT AN EGG ON IT!
You get the picture. No weird food cravings with baby Young, just normal weird Allie food cravings.
No comments:
Post a Comment