Monday, July 16, 2012

Sir Finlestein

From the bed of Allie.....

While we were in NC, our friends Kanhka and Olivia, who have been watching our pup Finely, were nice enough to let us borrow him for a few days.  I cannot tell you how much Chris and I enjoyed seeing him. I missed his doggie face, even his doggie breath, and his superfulous amount of doggie fur.  We took daily runs/walks, hung out at the lake, and played swim fetch (no ball but just calling him back and forth).  Swim fetch sounds terrible but it really was great exercise.

Here are some my favorite pictures


Reunited!

we hung out on the dock...

  
hung out with Izzy.....


watched the lake...


watched the lake...



and watched the lake.....
    
                      
                              We swam in the lake (Finley causing more damage than good but still adorable damage)



and finally at the end of the day, collapsing into bed.
Finley is back at Kanhka and Olivia's house with his new brother Sampson, and he is loving it there but I would be lying if I said I didn't cry pretty much the whole way to their house.  I will be living off these pictures for the next year.   

 






No comments:

Post a Comment