Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hello cold and flu season

from the couch of Allie....

Cold and flu season has hit our team pretty hard here in Changsha.  It took maybe one team meeting and a few sniffles to put 4 of us on the sick list.  Being slightly immunocompromised is good for the little one but not so good for me.  I have been pretty much laid out on the couch for the past few days, watching an entire season of this show about ballerinas on ABC Family.  Fun times.  In fact since I'm only supposed to lay on my left side, I am typing this whole post with my right hand.  You may not get to see how awkward this looks but it has taken me 20 minutes just to type this much:)  My junior high keyboarding teacher would be ashamed!

Anyways, amidst the vapor rub, kleenexes, cough drops, and OJ, this video we took the other day keeps making me smile.  Little Young will certainly be riding in style, once her neck can support the weight of her head of course:)


The little sheep person I think is a Chinese cartoon character named pleasant goat.

 
 
That still doesnt explain the child body but...oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment