From the Public Safety Bureau chair of Chris...
Last Monday was a fantastic Chinese holiday known as "Teachers' Day." I had no idea that this holiday existed until one of my classes stood up in unison and said "Happy Teachers' Day, Mr. Chris. We hope you enjoy your time in China!"
It was fun to celebrate with my students! Classes are in full swing here, and I'm teaching 8 different classes per week (classes are generally 1:40 long). Here are some pictures of my classroom buildings, students, and the mysterious drink they bought me in honor of Teacher's Day! Oh, and for added fun, here's a picture of what I ate for lunch on my first day at my new school :)
P.S. Sorry for the delay in blogs, our Internet hasn't really worked since we've gotten back to China. As soon as it gets fixed, the blogs will be plentiful!






No comments:
Post a Comment