Thursday, April 5, 2012

The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your cup

From the desk of Allie....

Aside from the Father, my family and friends, and the monsters, my one true love is.....coffee.  Fortunately, before we left, my good friend Angie gave me a gift, that I now know to be truly indispensible, a french press.  Seriously, if our apartment were on fire, I would grab it before running outside. But since our apartment is entirely made out of concrete it probably won't come up.  So come along with me on my daily caffeine journey. 



Good morning sunshines

I hope you can smell the deliciousness that is freshly ground coffee

Just add boiling water

Almost ready

This is my favorite mug.  Can you tell why its a Starbucks knock off?

Liquid Gold
 

Just add a little bit of boxed milk and some sugar


And I am finally ready to start the morning!

Thanks Angie!  I think of you every morning


1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! glad to know I don't have to worry about your house going up in flames....

    ReplyDelete