Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Tuesday

From the comfy chair of Allie....

Everyday I see things that make me laugh, I thought I would share them with you today.


My friend, Luke, once had his dog, Magnus, turned away from doggie daycare because he (Luke) had forgotten to bring his (Magnus's) jacket.  This Chinese dog had an unfortunate run in with a razor, then he was given a coat with a fur collar to make up for it. If doggie daycare existed here, he would be the most stylish dog there.



This is a little girl we saw at our favorite tea shop.  Isn't she just the cutest?! Wait, what's her shirt say????? Oh my, run away!!  (just in case you can't quite read it, its says 'I eat your skin')



What's that tea mug shaped like a pile of dookie?  You can't believe someone thought that was a good idea to make?  Me either.



Say goodnight smiling Chairman Mao bobble head. 
 "Goodnight!" 

(someone will be getting this as a gift when we get back, feel free to call dibs)

3 comments:

  1. That dookie is hilarious. I saw a dookie chia pet tonight. I really really hope this isn't a fad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What has two thumbs and wants to own a dookie-mug? This guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of the aforementioned day at the doggie day care, Magnus is the not so proud owner of what can best be described as a "Cosby-esque" dog sweater. Luckily for Magnus it's been awhile since he had to have the horrors of dog clothes be a reality in his life. He prefers to be naked.

    ReplyDelete