Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

From the desk of Allie.....


Happy Easter!  We picked up these eggs at an import store, 'Hug me' and 'enjoy yourself.'  I don't know where they were imported from but, Happy Chinglish Easter!  This is the Easter candy that the Sytsmas sent us.  There was a lot more but well, we ate it.  Candy just doesn't sit around our apartment. 

It struck me the other day, as I was telling students about this holiday, that this day means everything to me.  He is risen! I have hope, I have purpose, I have joy!  Every few days a student tells me I have a colorful life.  Which apparently to them means that I am happy and smile a lot.  Because of today I get to tell them why I am happy and where my smile comes from. 

Happy Easter, enjoy yourself!! (I was going to say HUG me but that's a little more difficult)

No comments:

Post a Comment