There is no such thing as blond hair dye in China (or hair dye that is not meant for black hair) so when we moved, I packed all the hair dye I thought I would need and one box of brown hair dye in case I ever got tired of blond. Well, I finally broke out the brown hair dye. Meet my stylist, Margery.
Look how excited she is! She kept asking me if this is a common thing we Americans do. I assured her that yes, we do in fact dye each other's hair for fun. She did a great job considering she thought I was crazy. She kept saying..."No, we missed a spot," until just about the whole bottle was gone. Now, I get a little nervous everytime I dye my hair. Myself or at the salon. But when I went to rinse the dye, the water was purple. Purple. Does hair dye have an expiration date? I have no idea.
But, thankfully, here's the after picture.
Nice and normal brown. Thanks Margery!
HEY good looking' .....that looks great!!
ReplyDeleteI saw the tofu post prior to this one and was thinking, "Is her hair brown?" Yes, yes it is! You're pretty in all shades!
ReplyDelete