When I was little I loooooooooved Peeps. You know, that Easter candy that is whipped sugar shaped like a baby chicken covered in colored sugar with a sugar dot as an eyeball? I loved them. I mean, ate 2 boxes in one sitting kind of love. I loved them so much that my mom continues to send me several boxes every Easter (and some off holidays too) even when I am 10,306 miles away. I don't love them so much any more but....I have been wanting smores and have been lacking the quality marshmellows I craved.
Mr. Diget may I introduce Mr. Peep
Just need to heat them up a bit...
Voila! A wonderfully colorful smore type thing, a Smeep, if you will.
Immediately after my culinary creation, some friends came over for an Italian dinner and to play some games. I just had to share the Peeps with them. (mainly because I don't need to eat 24 more smeeps) I found myself needing to explain why they are called peeps and since I talk with my hands so much, well....this is what happened.
These friends are my crew from Hip Hop class. I love when they come over, although I don't refer to them as my crew to their faces, because that would be lame. This is pretty much how the whole evening went. Next time we are going to watch Step up 2: the Streets. I can't wait!
So many thoughts here. One, I love the blue nails. Two, I love that you thought to use these to make s'mores! Three, I love that you call them Smeeps. Four, I love how fat he looks after his sad time under the hottest heat lamp he's ever known. Five, I love that the best your crew could come up with was that they liked the color purple. "Crazy Americans, you EAT this stuff?!" And six, I LOVE that you said "have a try."
ReplyDelete