From the couch of Allie....
At the end of April some good friends of ours, Lee and LeAnne, came to visit our tiny town of HY. Now I realize this is quite late, however, Lee and LeAnne, take pictures with a fancy camera in NEF and you cannot post pictures on the blog unless they are in JPEG. Since I'm not too bright with the picture formatting, it has taken some time. Having them here was a blast, we got to celebrate our birthdays with them, we went shopping for chinglish shirts, and in general, had an absolutely wonderful time hanging out with them. We only get to see them a few times a year, but it was awesome.
This picture about sums it up....two dragons

Allie! Why didn't you say something? I can export into jpeg! Can I upload to Google Docs or something? Surely you haven't reformatted all of them? My students LOVED this photo. You really rock in their book.
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys like crazy.