Thursday, June 14, 2012

God of this City

From the chair of Chris...

In preparing to leave China for the summer, I found that I was getting worried about my students. Who would care for them over the summer? How will they continue growing in faith if I'm not there to teach them?? If i only could have had one more conversation with that student, what might have happened?? Thankfully, in the midst of these thoughts, the Father gave me peace. "You aren't packing me in your suitcase," he said. "I'll be here long after you're gone."

Just in case I didn't get the message, He reminded me in song our last night at the 3-self church. Of all the songs they could have chosen to sing, this is the one they picked. I love it when God reminds me of how faithful He is!

No comments:

Post a Comment