I haven't been able to share this video with you guys since no one knew we were moving. But this is a video my students made for me and showed on the final day of class. I thought this class hated me. They were always loud, checking their cell phone, even hitting each other during our class break. I was a little sad because I had gone rollerskating with some of the girls in class at the beginning of the year but they never wanted to hang out again. Anyways, I almost cried when I saw this video. It is a little long but worth it.
Special things to note:
*In the section about things I taught them this year
-1: They had to watch Dead Poet's Society and I made them stand on the desks in class (which they were extremely freaked out about) (I did not however teach them to fight each other)
-2: The story of King Solomon and the two prostitutes. They really liked the 'It's my baby!' line
*Baby Shark: During our Thursday lecture series we taught them to sing 'Baby Shark' because the motions were so fun. This was the runner up idea of how to tell everyone we were pregnant but it is a little ambiguous
Allie.....AWSEOME. What a beautifully touching tribute to you from your students!! I loved when they wrote their names around your name!! What a gift they gave to you in this video!! I couldn't stop crying!!! Love Mom
ReplyDelete