Saturday, December 8, 2012

My morning run....just kidding, I walk now

From the hotel bed of Allie......


So it has been an eventful few days but Chris and I found a park close by our hotel to exercise in during the somewhat cool morning hours.  Oh yeah, that's right, while many of you are experiencing unseasonably warm Decembers it has been a typical, balmy 95ish here in Bangkok.  This was at about 7:30am and I was sweating buckets just walking around this park.  The King of Thailand's birthday was the day before so it was cool to see all the decorations still up from the celebration.  The king has been in power for something like 67 years.  Pretty impressive :) 

Also, my good friend LeighAnne pointed out that there are none too many pictures of me and the bump.  It is possibly because I feel like a big, sweaty house but I have been super blessed with a healthy pregnancy and so, here is a picture of me and the little one at 37 weeks, on my way out to do some continuing ed online classes.  The name of our hotel is the Best Western Hiptique, which gives them permission to make the bathroom mirror look like a reverse frosted snowman.  Just in case you were wondering.



2 comments:

  1. Lumpini Park is a nice place to run in downtown Bangkok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if you feel like a big, sweaty house, you do not look like one. You look like you with an awesome baby bump! I'm so excited to see sweet baby Young.

    ReplyDelete