Sunday, December 30, 2012

She's here!!!

From the hotel couch of Allie.....(next to the crib!)



I feel like I just want to post a thousand exclamation points for this post. I will refrain but know that every word I type I wish looked like this '!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'



We welcomed Emerson Olivia Young into this world and into our family Thursday evening (12/27/2012) at 6:29pm.  She is such a wonderful blessing in our lives already.  Being parents is a humbling thing (I knew this was going to happen) but we are so in love with her it is unreal.  There will be many posts with more pictures and videos (from days after delivery, don't worry there) but for now just know that we are truly blessed.

6 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! I'm with you on the exclamation marks!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Young family !!!!! Sooooooo happy for you, Emerson is positively lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! She is perfect and beautiful!! I am so happy for you two!!

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, you two! :) :) She is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is darling! Oh I am so excited to meet her and hug your neck at ATC! Congrats to you and Chris AND to Emerson Olivia (what will you call her?) for picking the BEST parents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
    She is adorable!!!!
    SO glad that she is here AND healthy!! Looking forward to more posts! Keep em coming when you can!
    Love,
    Cousin Brittany

    ReplyDelete