Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Care Packages

From the desk of Chris...

Every so often someone asks us what our address is, or if we'd like them to send us anything. I often feel bad because, as an adult, I feel like I should have my address memorized. But hey, I can't even read my actual address in its native language, so I'm going to give myself some leniency on this one. To account for my inability to read Chinese characters, I have updated the "Wish List" tab at the top of our blog! If you're interested in sending us anything just click on this tab and it will tell you everything you need to know-- including our address. I'd recommend just copying the address, printing it out, and taping it to anything you might want to send... unless of course your Chinese is much better than mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment