Happy Easter!!! Today we celebrate His victory!
The day started off pretty slow. This morning we skyped witth some folks and Chris hit up the gym. This afternoon we went to our fellowship gathering. I think one of the coolest parts of the day was looking over one of the older kids shoulders and asking what comic book he was reading on his ipad. He answered.'It's the bible!' Apparently it was a Korean illustrated bible for kids. It is really cool to be part of a fellowship that is international but Americans are the minority.
We ate Easter dinner,
and had an Easter egg hunt with all the kids.
I didn't realize the amount of kids that were in our group until today. I kept hoping there would be an adult portion to the egg hunt, but alas, it was not to be.
Emerson did get in on the egg hunting madness, with a little help from her 'mildly competitive' dad, of course.
My precious....
It was great to have some fun with friends but truthfully, I just kept thinking about how amazing those linens in the empty tomb are. He has saved us.
All in all, another great Easter.





No comments:
Post a Comment