Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Morning Run

From the desk of Chris...

Beijing is definitely a crowded city. If you don't believe me, just look at our subway video a few blogs back! This makes it particularly difficult when you try to go for a morning run. I found that the best way to find some "open" space is to run along a canal that passes through the city. Here are some pics of where I like to run... you just have to ignore the face that it smells like sewage:


There are tons of people fishing. People here fish with the longest poles I've ever seen!


And after putting in a few miles, you may think that the best thing in the world would be coming back to a continental breakfast. Well, that would be a good thing... unless the menu looked like this:





Will someone please send us some cereal and pancakes?!

No comments:

Post a Comment