From the armchair of Allie...
We have learned a ton this week. From how not to beckon someone in Laos, who founded the People's Republic of China, to how to increase my Guanxi, but the most important thing I learned was that I have a very common but serious condition. My symptoms include, an inability to relax, slight feelings of guilt if I am not occupied, and chronic multi-tasking. That's right....my name is Allie and I am an adrenaline addict. I began my battle probably 15 years ago. I've been calm now for the past.....well, I'm still working on that. I suppose that explains a lot about me...my compulsion to run at 4:30am, the dancing in the car, and the fingerless gloves I wear well into late Spring. Hmmm.... For instance, right now I am blogging, emailing, proofreading a paper, and watching people play Michael Jackson Experience for Wii. What can I say, I'm a work in progress.
Just so you can experience a little bit of my life right now...This is C and Stefan. Dancing to Thriller. Their rhythm is astounding.
We are leaving for Beijing tomorrow night and we are sad to leave the States and our family, friends, and monsters, but can't wait to share the next big adventure with everyone! Love you guys....seriously, thanks for all the support in this journey.

No comments:
Post a Comment